- All firearms must be inspected prior to starting work.
- Firearms services performed on a first come, first served basis.
- Bring your firearm to the store unloaded and cased.
- Once work is complete, the firearm can only be released to the person who dropped it off.
- Please inform the gunsmith of any prior work done to the firearm.
- Bring at least one magazine (if applicable) for the firearm.
We have on site gunsmiths who are some of the best in the industry. Whether you need to fix an old firearm, repair a broken firearm, want to add scopes and accessories to your favorite firearm, or have firearm that needs a thorough cleaning, we can help! Our gunsmith’s are Glock and M&P certified gunsmiths and armorers. Call ahead or stop by to ask for availability!
- Hourly rate: $70, minimum shop charge of $35
- Estimates: $25 (applies towards final bill)
- Factory work firearm shipping $35 (if firearm needs to be sent to manufacturer)
- Here and now: +$10 (add to total price, limited to certain types of work)
- Thorough Cleaning
- Inspect to ensure good working condition
- Oil as need
- Cosmoline Removal
- Excessive rust may result in additional charge
- Starting at $70
All Additional Work Billed at Shop Time Rate
- *Glock 3.5# Trigger $30
- *Glock Extended Slide Stop $25
- *Glock Extended Mag Release $25
- Revolver Action + Parts
- 1911 Action + Parts
- XD 4-4.5# Trigger
- M&P 4-4.5# House Trigger
- AR 4-4.5# Trigger (W/ Factory Parts)
- AR Free Float Tube + Parts
Sight In Packages:
- Professionally mount your optic (if needed)
- Complete sight in process at YOUR preferred distance by actually shooting your firearm
- 72 GUARANTEED turn around at all our locations
- Cost: $50 *Ammo not included, $10 additional fee for magnum calibers
- For sight-in work, please bring 1 box of the same ammunition that you plan on using.
- Warranty repairs are NOT done in house. We will assist with manufacturer warranties on firearms purchased from Bill’s Gun Shop.
- The gunsmith cannot instruct or teach (for insurance and legal purposes).
- We do not service black powder guns, BB guns, pellet guns, paintball, airsoft, optics, or any fully automatic/SBRs.