- All firearms must be inspected prior to starting work.
- Firearms services performed on a first come, first served basis.
- Bring your firearm to the store unloaded and cased.
- Once work is complete, the firearm can only be released to the person who dropped it off.
- Please inform the gunsmith of any prior work done to the firearm.
- Bring at least one magazine (if applicable) for the firearm.
We have on site gunsmiths who are some of the best in the industry. Whether you need to fix an old firearm, repair a broken firearm, want to add scopes and accessories to your favorite firearm, or have firearm that needs a thorough cleaning, we can help! Our gunsmith’s are Glock and M&P certified gunsmiths and armorers. Call ahead or stop by to ask for availability!
- Hourly rate: $80, minimum shop charge of $40
- Estimates: $40 (applies towards final bill)
- Here and now: +$20 (add to the total price, limited to certain types of work)
- Final bills are calculated with shop time plus the cost of parts
- Revolver Action (+parts): $80
- 1911 Action (+parts): $80
- Glock Action (+parts): $40
- XD Action (+parts): $80
- M&P Action (+parts): $80
- AR Free Float Handgaurd (+parts): $80
- Drop-in Trigger: $40
- Muzzle Threading: $175
- Pin and Weld Muzzle Device: $125
- Install Accessories: Hourly
- Pistol Sights purchased at Bill’s Gun Shop & Range: NO CHARGE
- Mount and Boresight: $40
- Free with 72-hour turnaround with optics above $149 purchased at Bill’s (mounts and rings extra)
- Laser Bore Sight Scope: $20
Sight In Packages*
- Professionally mount your optic (if needed)
- Complete sight in process at YOUR preferred distance by actually shooting your firearm
- 72 HOUR GUARANTEED turn around at all our locations
- Cost: $50
- Thorough Cleaning (Full Disassembly)
- Inspect to ensure good working condition
- Oil as need
- Cosmoline Removal Extra
- Excessive rust may result in an additional charge
- Starting at: $80
*Ammo not included, $10 additional fee for magnum calibers
- For sight-in work, please bring 1 box of the same ammunition that you plan on using.
- Warranty repairs are NOT done in-house. We will assist with manufacturer warranties on firearms purchased from Bill’s Gun Shop.
- The gunsmith cannot instruct, or teach (for insurance and legal purposes).
- We do not service black powder guns, BB guns, pellet guns, paintball, airsoft, or optics.
- Any work on NFA items only available while you wait.