[tt_gm_info_block_shortcode sort_1=”o-title” sort_2=”o-blockquote” sort_3=”o-description” title=”Gunsmith Services” title_size=”14″ title_space=”12″ desc_space=”20″ blq=”We have on site gunsmiths who are some of the best in the industry. Whether you need to fix an old firearm, repair a broken firearm, want to add scopes and accessories to your favorite firearm, or have firearm that needs a thorough cleaning, we can help! Our gunsmith’s are Glock and M&P certified gunsmiths and armorers. Call ahead or stop by to ask for availability!” blq_space=”20″]
- Hourly rate: $70, minimum shop charge of $35
- Estimates: $25 (applies towards final bill)
- Factory work firearm shipping $35 (if firearm needs to be sent to manufacturer)
- Here and now: +$10 (add to total price, limited to certain types of work)
- Final bills are calculated with shop time plus cost of parts
- Revolver Action (+parts): $75
- 1911 Action (+parts): $75
- Glock Action (+parts): $35
- XD Action (+parts): $70
- M&P Action (+parts): $70
- AR 4-4.5# Trigger (with factory parts): $60
- AR Free Float Tube (+parts): $70
- Sight purchased at Bill’s Gun Shop & Range: NO CHARGE
- Mount & Bore Sight Scope(not purchased at Bill’s): $35
- Install Night Sights (1911 staked): $30
- Bore Sight Scope: $10
Sight In Packages*
- Professionally mount your optic (if needed)
- Complete sight in process at YOUR preferred distance by actually shooting your firearm
- 72 HOUR GUARANTEED turn around at all our locations
- Cost: $50
- Thorough Cleaning
- Inspect to ensure good working condition
- Oil as need
- Cosmoline Removal
- Excessive rust may result in additional charge
- Starting at $70
*Ammo not included, $10 additional fee for magnum calibers[/tt_gm_info_block_shortcode]
- All firearms must be inspected prior to starting work.
- Firearms services performed on a first come, first served basis.
- Bring your firearm to the store unloaded and cased.
- Once work is complete, the firearm can only be released to the person who dropped it off.
- Please inform the gunsmith of any prior work done to the firearm.
- Bring at least one magazine (if applicable) for the firearm.
- For sight-in work, please bring 1 box of the same ammunition that you plan on using.
- Warranty repairs are NOT done in house. We will assist with manufacturer warranties on firearms purchased from Bill’s Gun Shop.
- The gunsmith cannot instruct or teach (for insurance and legal purposes).
- We do not service black powder guns, BB guns, pellet guns, paintball, airsoft, optics, or any fully automatic/SBRs.